Please understand that Birthday Party times are limited and the price of our parties includes a $50 non-refundable deposit. If you must cancel your Birthday Party, we respectfully request at least one week's notice. If a Birthday Party is canceled prior to one week of the date of the party, we will keep the $50 non-refundable deposit and offer a house credit or refund of the remaining amount paid for the Birthday Party. However, if you do not cancel your Birthday Party with at least one week’s notice, no house credit or refund can be given. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. Cancellation must be in writing. No verbal requests over the phone or in person will be accepted.
CEG is able to offer Birthday Parties.
If you want to book your party or you have any questions,
contact us at:
WE ARE NOW BOOKING PARTIES FOR 2023!
- 1 hour of supervised gymnastics fun, and games tailored to your child's age. 10 students are included with payment.
- 30 minutes of party room time! Table coverings included.
- Party invitations that include a student participation waiver, which also has a map to our facility
- Balloons for each student in customized colors
- A Cascade Elite T-shirt as our gift to the Birthday student.
Fun students that are excited for gymnastics.
Bring appropriate clothing, their own water bottle, and a good attitude!
For the party room time you must also provide
- All food and drinks
- Utensils, plates, cups, etc.
- Any other decorations you would like to have
No Alcohol Permitted
Floor time and gymnastics activities are for ages 4-12 only
Full payment is due at time of booking.
CEG has a $50 non-refundable cancellation fee.